- 0.1 Everyone can Make Easily! How to Make an Origami Table
- 0.2 Introduction of How to Make an Easy Origami Table
- 0.3 How to Make an Easy Origami Table
- 0.3.1 1.Make Diagonal Creases
- 0.3.2 2. Make Horizontal and Vertical Creases
- 0.3.3 3. Make Creases to Put Four Apexes together with the Center
- 0.3.4 4. Turn it Over, and Make Creases to Put the Sides together with the Center
- 0.3.5 5. Fold the Two Sides to Put them together with the Center Line
- 0.3.6 6. Following the Creases, Open and Squash it.
- 0.3.7 7. Open and Squash the Four Corners Following the Creases
- 0.3.8 8. For Four Corners, Make Creases along the Center Line and Make Petal Folds
- 0.4 Completion! An Easy Origami Table
- 1 Related Posts
Everyone can Make Easily! How to Make an Origami Table
Hello, I’m a writer of KARAKURIJAPAN, Yonosuke!
I’ll introduce an easy origami table today!
Not Only in Japan! Origami is Popular all over the World
Origami has been played with in Japan for a long time especially by many children.
And recently origami has been popular all over the world!
Origami is known as a play in Japan, but in foreign countries, it is used as an art or an interior. We can be proud as Japanese!
Introduction of How to Make an Easy Origami Table
I’ll introduce how to make an easy table by origami.
Tables are necessary for our lives. I think everyone uses tables at home. I’m also writing this article on a table.
Table is called tsukue in Japanese.
Then let’s start introduction!
How to Make an Easy Origami Table
I’ll explain how to make table by origami. You can see the details by watching the video. Please check it out!
1.Make Diagonal Creases
▲ Make diagonal creases at first. Creases are important points of origami! They affect completion of the work. Be careful!
2. Make Horizontal and Vertical Creases
▲Make horizontal and vertical creases on the center. Make sure to put the corner together with the other corner exactly.
3. Make Creases to Put Four Apexes together with the Center
▲Make crease to put four apexes together with the center point! You’re making progress!
4. Turn it Over, and Make Creases to Put the Sides together with the Center
▲Turn it over, and make creases to put the two sides together with the center line. Creases are done! Start Folding!
5. Fold the Two Sides to Put them together with the Center Line
▲Fold the two sides along the center line.
6. Following the Creases, Open and Squash it.
▲Following the creases, open and squash it. Do same for the other side.
7. Open and Squash the Four Corners Following the Creases
▲ Open and squash the four corners following the creases. It will be a small square.
8. For Four Corners, Make Creases along the Center Line and Make Petal Folds
▲For all four corners, make crease along the center line and make petal folds. To make petal folds well, open and squash it following the creases. Make sharp corners like this picture. Raise four corners vertically at last, then finished!
Completion! An Easy Origami Table
A table is completed! There were many steps to make creases! Yes! Creases are important for origami.
Anyway, this table is cute. I’ll get relaxed with it displayed. Please try making it!
How was it? KARAKURIJAPAN introduces some more origami works! Please check them out!
Get the latest.
Follow KARAKURI JAPAN Twitter on Twitter!Follow @karakuri__japan